Kaone Kario by Robert Grischek
People have been asking for info on the images from this post, so here we go:
- Portrait of the Princess of Zanzibar and her attendant, Scotland
- A servant or enslaved woman, Italy
- Scene from Terence, France
- A Peruvian noblewoman, Italy
- The Agrippine Sibyl, Netherlands
- A Brazilian Woman, Netherlands
- Scene from the Aethiopica, Flanders
- Madamoiselle de Clermont en Sultane, France
- Study of a Woman, Netherlands
- Allegory of Music, Italy
- Portrait of Kalmyk Girl Annushka, Russia
- Dido Elizabeth Belle, Scotland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Switzerland
- Portrait of a Young Woman, Netherlands
- La Zamba a La Procesion, Peru/Spain
- Their Pride, by Thomas Hovenden, U.S.
- Portrait of a Black Girl, Slovenia
- Fanny Eaton, England
- Photograph of an Unknown Woman
- Eva Green, by Henri Robert. Oil on Canvas, 24 x 20 1/8 inches. 1907. Roland P. Murdock Collection, Wichita Art Museum.
- Unknown Woman from a Portrait for Sale on Ebay
OK BUT MY FAVOURITE PART ABOUT THIS EPISODE IS THAT THEIR FUCKING TRANSFORMATION PENS FUNCTION AS REAL PENS. THERE IS A FUCKING INK CARTRIDGE IN THAT THING. THAT THING THAT TURNS YOU INTO A MAGICAL GIRL SO YOU CAN FIGHT EVIL, ALSO HAS A LITTLE PLASTIC CONTAINER FILLED WITH INK INSIDE OF IT SO YOU CAN WRITE WITH IT
WHY IS EVERY SECOND OF THIS EPISODE SO CUTE?????
"Douse yourself in water, and repent!"
Easily the coolest line of the episode
oH MY GOD I FORGOT THIS VIDEO EXISTED OH MY FUCKING GOD
OH MY LORD WHAT THE FUCK
I just want everyone to witness this at least once in their life
At first you’re like “wow good for you” and then you’re like “I spoke too soon”
Oh shit. That caught me completely off guard.
But why tho? Like why did any of this ever have to happen?
I don’t know what sparked me to draw this